Hello everyone! It's that time of year again. Sephora's annual VIB Sale starts tomorrow from November 6-9th. This event is highly anticipated by beauty lovers and makeup junkies because it's an opportunity to stock up on favorites, happily haul your heart out and save money in the process. This year, Beauty Insiders receive 20% off on every item either online or in store. The code to use online is Rouge20. This is the perfect opportunity to purchase coveted gift sets and perhaps do a little holiday shopping in the process.
Today I would like to share the items that is currently on my VIB Sale wish list. I was able to purchase many items from the Employee Appreciation Sale last month, (pictured above) so my list is rather small this time around. I would also like to share some of my recommendations based on some recent purchases that I made. Scroll below for the items on my wish list.
1. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Glow Palette featuring Champagne Pop x Jaclyn Hill
2.Rouge Pur Couture Mini Collection
3.Keyvn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer
4. Burberry Complete Eye Palette in Mocha No. 02
5. Sephora Favorites Liquid Luxuries Perfume Sampler
6.Burberry Kisses Limited Edition Lipstick in Military Red
Every year, I almost always purchase one of their fragrance sampler sets which allows you to try several different scents and redeem your selection for a full size bottle. I have my eyes set on you Tom Ford Velvet Orchid! This is also a great time to take advantage of a 20% discount on luxury beauty items. I have my sights on purchasing my first ever Burberry eyeshadow quad and their limited edition lipstick in Military Red. I've also heard so many great things about the Keyvn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer and I would like to give it a try. The only downside is that some of these luxury items are only available for purchase online. Therefore, I cannot try them out in store. However, Sephora has a great return policy so I feel that I can shop with confidence. If you've been wanting that Christian Louboutin lipstick, I say go for it! For 20% off, it's a sweet deal.
I recently reviewed a few items that I purchased from last month's Sephora Appreciation Sale. These are items that I would recommend, not only for its quality and performance, but for its value. (In no particular order)
1. Marc Jacobs Holiday 2015: Free Spirit Eyeshadow Palette ($99) and The Sofia Mini Lipstick set ($45) You can find swatches and a review of the So Sofia lipstick set here.
2. Tarte Cosmetics Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette ($44) and Stroke of Midnight Brush Set. ($44) Both sets are an incredibly great value. You can find a review and swatches of the Bling It on Amazonian Clay palette here.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Kiss and Love Edition Lipstick, $36. This limited edition release is too gorgeous to pass up. The lipsticks are creamy, pigmented, and contain antioxidants. Review and swatches here.
4. Nars x Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette $69. This all-in-one palette belongs on every makeup lover's vanity. You can find swatches here.
5. Stila Eternally Yours Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set, $39. The colors are absolutely gorgeous. You can also break them up into individual pieces for stocking stuffers. Swatches and my review here.
6. Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Studded Kiss Lipstick, $42 A beautiful assortment of edgy, bold colors with the limited edition shade Gold Blooded in exclusive white packaging. Review and swatches here.
7. Sephora Favorites Superstars Set $75. An absolutely incredible deal! More product information here.
8.Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte & Silky Satin Lipstick $90 & Guerlain Meteorites Flocans Enchantes $80 For the ultimate in luxury beauty, I would recommend these items. They are pricy indeed but for 20% off during the VIB sale, you can justify this purchase and treat yourself. My review on Christian Louboutin Lipsticks can be found here.